runPCrun business email services
runPCrun provide three types of email service.
£40 per user per year
- Google Mail for business
25 GB storage, less spam and a 99.9% uptime SLA and enhanced email security.
- Google Calendar
Agenda management, scheduling, shared online calendars and mobile calendar sync.
- Google Docs
Documents, spreadsheets, drawings and presentations. Work online without attachments.
- Google Groups
User-created groups providing mailing lists, easy content sharing, searchable archives.
- Google Sites
Secure, coding-free web pages for intranets and team managed sites.
- Google Video
Private, secure, hosted video sharing.
Intermedia Hosted Exchange
£10 per mailbox per month.
- Full Outlook & Exchange features, including advanced email, shared calendars and contacts, public folders, and much more.
- Fully licensed copy of Outlook 2007, available via download.
- Access via Outlook from any machine, anywhere.
- Outlook Web Access for anytime, anywhere access.
- Ability for users to share the same Outlook view and Inbox/calendar etc
- 25Gb of mailbox storage per user.
- 25Gb of communal "public folder storage" per user (aggregated across organization).
- Security and content scanning for viruses and other threats.
- World-class management and operations of systems; Hosting company is ISO 9001:2000 registered.
- Nightly backups and weekly test restorations.
- 99.9% availability guarantee, with rebates for non-compliance.
- Anti Spam filter.
Optional Services (involves extra monthly fees)
- BlackBerry wireless email devices, integrated with your mailbox.
- Support for wireless Palm and Pocket PC devices integrated with your mailbox.
- Virtual Private Networks and other encryption services.
- Advanced Anti Spam filter.
Company Mailserver SMTP Relay
£20 per month (covers the company - TLD aliases are included free of charge)
For customers with their own Microsoft Exchange mail servers, we also offer an SMTP Relay Service for both incoming and outgoing email.
- Incoming is Spam and Virus filtered. If your server goes down it is held on the relay until it is back up.
- Outgoing may be sent out through our smarthost (static IP required) - prevents problems sending to AOL, Hotmail and Yahoo email addresses.
Authenticated SMTP relaying (for laptops where the email provider doesn't offer the service)
£10 per month (covers whole company)
Outgoing email may be sent from any computer by logging onto our mailserver.
Call us now on 020 3355 9222 for reliable and secure email services.