Part of the IT support requirements of a SME is in training employees to get the best out of the machines placed in front of them.
What is the use of a powerful PC loaded with expensive software if the person in front of it uses it as a glorified typewriter and mail system? If you invest in your employees, it's generally accepted that they will return that investment with higher productivity as well as boosting morale.
At £215 per day course, training has never been better value.
We have partnered with QA-IQ to offer the highest quality courses in London. The courses we commonly offer through them are:-
- Outlook 2000 / XP / 2003 / 2007, Levels 1 (beginner), 2 (intermediate) & 3 (advanced)
- Word 2000 / XP / 2003 / 2007, Levels 1, 2 & 3
- Excel 2000 / XP / 2003 / 2007, Levels 1, 2 & 3
- Powerpoint 2000 / XP / 2003 / 2007, Levels 1, 2 & 3
- Access 2000 / XP / 2003 / 2007, Levels 1, 2 , 3 & 4
If you are considering putting yourself or your employees on one of these courses. Talk to runPCrun on 020 3355 9222 and we can send you a full course syllabus for the relevant courses.