runPCrun are currently recommending Dropbox to a lot of SME's. It combines a lot of useful functions without making the process complicated.
Dropbox allows you to sync your files online and across your computers automatically.
- 2GB of online storage for free, with up to 100GB available to paying customers.
- Sync files of any size or type.
- Sync Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
- Automatically syncs when new files or changes are detected.
Sharing files is simple. It takes only a few clicks.
- Shared folders allow several people to collaborate on the same files.
- See other people's changes instantly.
- Use your "Public" folder to link directly to files.
- Control who has access to your shared folders. Kick people out and remove the shared files from their computers in the process.
- Automatically create shareable online photo galleries out of regular folders.
Dropbox backs up your files online without you having to think about it.
A copy of your files is stored on Dropbox's secure servers. This lets you access them from any computer or mobile device.
Mobile Device Access
A free application for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, and Android that lets you access and manage your Dropbox on the go.